Monday, April 2, 2012

Dress For Success

Since the weather has been warmer, I seem to spend more time staring in my closet, pondering what to wear to work. My closet it full but I have nothing to wear. Nothing dressy for warm weather at least. Have you ever had that problem?

So I went shopping :)

The Limited was my salvation.

I recently bragged about The Children's Place in a post. But us mommas need to be treated too. They have an amazing sale going on now.

40% off dresses and cardigans,
$20 tops (retail $40-$50),
and buy 1 get 1 free (yes free!) on their pants.

I love their pants.

They have some sort of rewards cash program (like Kohls and The Children's Place). Its not as good, but a deal is a deal. For every $100 you spend you get a $25 off $50 cash coupon. Basically you have to spend $150 to get $25 off. I'm sure I'll go back when the cash coupon starts.

I got this batwing style cardigan which really threw off some of my male coworkers today. It looked like this here. The sleeves confused some of them. I had to chuckle.


Love,


3 comments:

  1. I had to laugh. Working with a bunch of guys is a hoot. I love big statement necklaces. The first time I wore one into the office I heard, "what is that around your neck?" all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wore all white one day last summer and got, "Let me guess...the Lone Ranger?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lone Ranger? Ahahahaha....thats too funny. I was asked if my sweater could be used as a parachute. Our male coworkers sure do give us a good laugh!

      Delete