Friday, July 27, 2012

SUYL: Pictures

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner blog today. I haven't linked up with the other Show Us Your Home topics but I do love pictures! So this week I decided to join.


As a busy working mom, it's hard to find time to buy frames and design layouts. I like simple and cheap. That's why I love the frame kits from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.


This collage is in my family room. Its made of 2 Bed, Bath, and Beyond kits and the big picture is a canvas print my husband bought me. This collage includes our extended family.


This collage is also from BBB and is our hallway upstairs. This collage is only of the 3 of us. 




This is in our foyer. Pictures of our "kids" - 2 cats and Teagan. The frames are from Michael's. They're inexpensive and come with the matting.
 

I have many single frames around the house. This one is my favorite. Its in my bathroom and I look at it everyday. Its a picture of Bret and I when we were dating. We look young!





For the collages I tried using those picture frame strips to avoid a lot of holes in the walls, but I do not recommend it! Many frames have fell and broke or damaged our base boards. I switched back to picture hooks.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment