Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello World

Hello world? Is anyone there? Its me, Kim.

I was pulled into the world of blogging earlier this year when I came across a blog through Facebook about a family who lost an infant. I found many more addicting blogs (including happy ones) that I read daily now. I love reading real stories of real people that I can relate, laugh, and sympathize too. I decided I wanted to create my own blog. But what about? I don't want to put too much information about myself out there. I want a topic people can relate too. And something I do often enough to write about. Writers block.

Nine months later, it finally hit me (and not another baby). One topic has been staring me in the face all along.  I will blog about the one thing that I face every day. I am a full time working mom.

The best support for working moms is each other! No one understands our situation as well as we do. I hope that sharing my stories will help other working moms find courage to keep going and to enlighten others about our world (yes we love our babies dearly and we are not neglectful monsters that want others to raise our kids).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment