Friday, September 23, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

The hubby and I are waiting for our flight to travel to Las Vegas. Our good friends are getting married. This is our first get away trip together without the baby. I'm very happy our friends are tying the knot and I'm looking forward to having adult fun!

But I'm already missing Tea. This morning was tough. I needed to finish packing Teagan's bag. She's spending the weekend with her grandparents. All she wanted to do was hold her two blankies and beloved kitty which all needed to be packed. I managed to get one blanket and kitty packed but she was not having it with the last blanket. I finally wrestled it away from her and she was devastated. She bawled. I tried telling her this was our last time together for a few days and it should be happy. Teagan didn't understand. Then I started to cry. Well blanky can be packed at daycare. I buckled her into the carseat in her daddy's car. Tucked her in with blanky.  And kissed her goodbye. See you in a few days sweet baby girl. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment