Friday, January 18, 2013

I survived Christmas

I'm still here. That means I survived Christmas.

My Christmas break came and went and I felt cheated once again. I had to remind myself it was like this last year. This is how Christmas will be for a while. Working then spending my precious free time running around, preparing for the holiday, parties and family functions. In a blink its over and I'm drained. This is the Christmas of working moms.

In the week and a half I had off from work there was one day of just Teagan and I. I had planned to run some errands but decided not too. I'm glad I didn't. Teagan and I stayed home and played all day. It was a great day.

I wasn't going to let the Christmas preparations and festivities prevent me from doing what I want to do this year. I pushed myself and squeezed more into our full schedule.

-Christmas at the Botanical Gardens


-Professional Light Display Drive
(no pics of this one, but it was so beautiful!)

-Trains


-Making Gingerbread Houses

-Baking


-Watching all traditional holiday movies (Frosty, Rudolph, the Grinch, etc. )

I hope you all had a blissful holiday!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment