Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pregnancy Brain

Pregnancy brain is in full force around here. I am just plain unfocused. I pride myself on my sharp brain, but its mush now. Complete mush. Here are some examples:

  • Teagan asked for milk. I made her a sippy cup and then proceeded to put the milk carton back in the fridge along with cup and went about my business. A few minutes later Teagan asked where her milk was. 
  • As we were leaving the house (alarm set in progress), I frantically ran around trying to find my cell phone. I had to disable the alarm since time had ran out. Then I saw my cell had been in my hand the whole time.
  • I started to bake cookies. I like to listen to music while I bake. I walked into the family room to turn on the radio and noticed toys laying around. I picked them up and went back into the kitchen, never turning on the radio.
  • I lost a banana. How does one do this? Don't ask me. I believe I put the banana in my purse to snack on at work. When I got to work it wasn't there. Later, I couldn't find it in my car or at the house. No idea where it went (or more like where I put it). 
  • I was at a BBQ last weekend. I introduced myself to a woman (lets say Katie) I have never meet before. Shortly after my friend asked me if I have meet Katie while in front of Katie. I said no. I truly forgot I just met her 5 minutes ago. 
I once read why pregnant woman become forgetful, but I read that while pregnant and now I can't remember.

Do you have any pregnancy brain stories?

Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment