Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Children

Watching children is quite a different task then watching a child.

Teagan recently had a birthday. I kept her home from daycare on her big day. This was the first time I had both kids all day with just me. (My C-Section recovery has not been easy and I'm very grateful Teagan attends daycare while I heal). Wow. I had nothing accomplished. Between the Lacey's frequent feedings and diaper changes and taking Teagan out to celebrate her birthday (slushy store and inflatable indoor park), I wore myself out.




Luckily, both girls napped at the same time and I passed out. I woke up 3 hours later (yes a 3 hour nap!) to my husband coming home. The house was a mess, dishes were not done, and I hadn't started dinner. My husband jokes that if this was an interview to be a stay at home mom, I failed.

How do women with even more kids do it? Stay at home moms/wives have one tough (and exhausting) job!

Love,



1 comment:

  1. The hardest part of it has been learning how to get the two of them together and loaded up to be somewhere. We usually leave about 10 minutes later than I plan for! I've just had to make myself do it.

    I have no idea how it would go with 3 little kids!

    ReplyDelete