Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nursing With Siblings

Warning. This post is about breastfeeding.

I breastfeed my children. I could probably write a whole blog just about that.

Teagan had no idea about breastfeeding. She was very disappointed she couldn't feed Lacey a bottle. She tries to tell me that babies take bottles. I came up with the idea to tell her that older babies take bottles.

Teagan's comments make me laugh daily. Her comments on breastfeeding really do the trick and I wanted to share them:

1) Teagan once told me that its "cool" that I can make milk. (Win!)
2) Other times she has said "Mom can you put your boob away."
3) And the best one was occurred when we went out to breakfast one morning. Teagan started singing a song for all to hear. It was to the tattling tone of "Nah Nah Nah NahNah" and went something like "We all have food. Lacey doesn't. She eats from boobs." Shhhh child! Others can hear you.  Her daddy and I are still laughing about that song.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment