Monday, March 12, 2012

Daylight Savings and a Sick Momma

Dear Daylight Savings,

Toddlers like schedule and are pretty good at sticking to them. You switch it up and chaos prevails. My poor husband had two crabby women to deal with this morning. He's wonderful and just laughed at us sleepy heads. So please go away. I'll take my daylight at any time as long as the hours don't get switched around.

Sincerely,
Kim

Sorry for the lack of posts. I caught Teagan's cold and it was a nasty one. I don't think I've been sick at all since Tea was born (minus the food poisoning I had in Vegas last fall). 20 months sick free :). I like being healthy.  Being sick and a mommy is hard. I can't just curl up on the couch and watch tv anymore. I hope its another 20 months until I get sick again.

Stay tuned. I'll have some catch up posts on what's been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment