Thursday, March 22, 2012

Toddler Destruction

My little girl is STRONG. Nothing stands a chance with her. Here's are the latest casualties of her super human strength:

(1) My Glasses
Right handle is broken off. Super glue only held for a couple of days. I'll be wearing contacts full time until my yearly eye doctor appointment in June. I prefer to wear glasses to work since I use computers. This should be interesting. Took a week for my coworkers to notice I didn't have my glasses on.

(2) Water Logged Cell Phone
My fault. I always have a camera on hand. I can't resist taking photos of my baby girl. We went swimming. I had my cell phone in the pool. I got too close to Teagan and she bumped my hand. The cell phone took a dip. I took everything apart and let it dry out for 24 hours. It seems to be okay but its really hard to turn it on. I'm afraid to fly next since I'll be forced to turn it off. I don't know if it will power back up.

(3) Sunglasses x2
One pair I didn't even see her break. I picked them up from where I put them away and they were busted. The other pair was demolished. Many pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment