Monday, March 19, 2012

Friday w/o Baby

Hi!

Sorry for not keeping up with my blog. I'll try to be better.

Last Friday I did it. I dropped Teagan off at daycare on my off day. I had a doctor appointment early afternoon - something I dare not take Teagan too. So I thought I would use the morning to get things done. I felt guilty. It didn't take very long since I went part time to have a day just for me. 

Oh how I have dreamed about alone time. And then when I finally have a day, I was lonely. My house was too quiet. I decided I need people to talk to. I did get somethings off my todo list - like hanging up some picture frames I've had since November. Yeah, I never get things done. Then  my doctor appointment took forever. Ah...it was an okay day. 

I don't think I'll be dropping Tea off at daycare on Fridays too often. I like my little buddy and having my never ending list of things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment