Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Shopping Attack Plan

I have finished shopping for 4 people (3 are 1 years olds - they're so easy). I have 22 to go. Its 2 weeks till Christmas with only 1 weekend left. Fail.

Bret and I tried to shop last weekend with Teagan in a big shopping area. Fail. It's hard to browse with a little girl that doesn't sit. I need to know exactly what to buy and get in and out. But I don't know what to buy.

I tried shopping online yesterday while Teagan napped. Fail. Shipping prices, shipping dates after Christmas, slow internet, website error messages, not being able to see the product in person really frustrated me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Time is running out.

This is my plan:
Teagan goes to bed between 7:30 & 8. I will sneak out every night after she's in bed this week and shop. I'll only get about an hour until the stores close. So only one store a night. That means I won't be able to workout, clean, or hang out with my hubby either. It's only temporary. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I hope.

Pray for parking spots and short lines for me!

You know you're a ftwm when....you schedule your work tasks and then you schedule your mom tasks.


No comments:

Post a Comment