Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cuteday Tuesday

I have two very cute stories to share. They may be a little too much info, so I apologize in advance. But I can't resist not sharing them.

Story 1:
After work one evening, Teagan and I went into my closet so I could change out of my work clothes. I put on a sweatshirt. My sweatpants were on my bed so started to walk out of the closet. I asked Teagan to come with me. She looked at me then back into the closet then she looked at me again. She ran over to a chest I have in my closet and pulled off a pair of PJ pants. She ran them over to me to give me them. She saw I didn't have any pants on and made sure to give me some. How cute is that?

Story 2: (I'm still chuckling....bahahaha).
While playing on the floor in the family room, Miss Tea noticed the buttons on my jeans. I was wearing a pair of jeans that had a built in belt with buttons on the side. Teagan played with the buttons and got them unbuttoned. She then ran away but quickly came back. She pulled on my leg to follow her. So I did. She took me into the bathroom and patted the lid of the toilet. Baby girl knows that unbuttoned pants and the toilet go together. I laughed so hard.

I don't have pictures from these stories but here is Teagan playing on a computer like mom! And a double cat hug.




No comments:

Post a Comment