Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mom Brain At Its Best

I deserve the Mom of the Year Award.

Know what I did today?

I dressed Teagan without a diaper and dropped her off at daycare. Yep. I did that.

Bret called me after he picked her up at daycare and informed me of her missing undergarments. Daycare found out the hard way that Teagan's mommy is forgetful.

What was I thinking? I probably wasn't thinking. I can't even remember dressing her. Oh wait, yes I do. I remember she didn't fight me to get dressed. That's an accomplishment now a days. You know, it takes two. Teagan could have informed me something was different. She probably loved not having a butt 5 times as big.

Forgetfulness gets associated with lack intelligence. This is not looking good. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever have my sharp brain back instead of when I will get it back. Oh boo.

Have a good night! Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment