Friday, September 14, 2012

Momma Caregiver


I'm still here! It has been quite a couple of weeks. First our little girl was sick and then my hunny was not so well. I barely worked. Both are doing much better and hopefully we'll get back into routine.

Whats worse - getting puked on or cleaning up puke? I was the winner of both.

While my husband was down, I was a single momma. Doing both daycare drop off and pickup, all the house chores, running Teagan to tumbling class, bath and bedtime, etc. How do single parents do it? I'm exhausted. It definitely takes a team to take care of a toddler.

One night last week, it was just me. No baby girl, no husband. Before I was married, I lived by myself. I had a little apartment that I adored. Sometimes I remissness about those years. I liked living on my own. What momma wouldn't want a night by herself? But now I realized, my house is too big for just one person. It makes different sounds and is spooky. I didn't sleep well. I love my family and like it when we're all home. I'm not that single independent girl anymore. I'm a family woman.

I have lots of blog post topics in my head. I'll try to knock them out soon.


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment