Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Don't Know How She Does It

Recollecting back on my childhood, I realized I don't remember Christmas shopping with my mom. How did she do it? Did one parent watch the kids while the other went out? I don't recall be dragged around to stores for Christmas. And even more odd is that I don't recall my mother being stressed out about Christmas. She was a working momma too.

She's either super mom (she already is the "mother I want to be" idol) or she is awesome at disregarding the stress of holidays when she is with her kids.

I do feel like a failure when it comes to being a mom and preparing for Christmas. Either the kiddo gets dragged around to stores, or I'm not home, or I'm stressed. I enjoy shopping with my husband. We shopped together this season with kid in tote.

I don't know how my mom did it. I envy her.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment