Friday, December 7, 2012

Working Mom Scrooge

Well Hello Christmas Season,

You're here again. You snuck up on me, as if you didn't fall the same day every year. Maybe you followed my blog last year and know that it was VERY hard for me to get all my Christmas preparation done while being a working mom. Ugh. I've been stressing about you....in the shower, while trying to sleep, on my commute to work. All I can think about how am I going to get it all done.

I've become a scrooge.

I'm hoping that since I'm part time this year (Friday's off), I'll be able to conquer all the presents, candy canes, and tinsel while keeping my brain from becoming mush - well whats left of it after being pregnant.

Bahumbug,
Ebeneezer Kim


Do any other working mom's out there have tips on surviving the holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment