Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cuteday Tuesday

Teagan and I made a jingle bell reindeer necklace (Thank you Target's $1 deal craft find!). She insisted on putting the nose between the eyeballs and and antlers  I thought she was just confused. I placed the nose correctly below the eyeballs.

Later on I overhear Teagan playing with her jingle bell necklace and the word mustache can be heard. When I came closer, I see that she moved the nose back between the eyes and the antlers and was calling the antlers a mustache. I laughed out loud.


The nose would normally go above the bell crack.

Mustache reindeer!


Teagan's Daddy grew a out his facial hair for No Shave November. Mustaches are more relevant to this little girl then antlers.



Happy Cuteday Tuesday!


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment