Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK Day

My husband had the day off today and I did not. Teagan and her daddy had plans to sleep in and I would go to work. I got in to work an hour earlier than I have been lately. My morning was so much quicker with just me. It was a glimpse into what life was like before kids. I never realized how easy it was to get ready. 

I was out the door before Teagan even woke up. First time I saw her for the day was after work. I did wake up her daddy by accident though. I spoiled his plans of sleeping in. 

Does anyone have recommendations for photobooks? I'm desperately trying to finish Tea's 1 year book. Shutterfly is annoyingly slow. I narrowed down the 3,000+ photos I took her first year to just 400. That still makes a pretty big book (90 pages) and Shutterfly is just awful. I've already invested so much time into it that I don't want to switch now. But for year 2, do you know of any faster photobook software?

No comments:

Post a Comment