Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cuteday Wednesday

You get a double treat of cuteness this week. I couldn't resist sharing.

Sunday night I read Teagan "Hands Hands Fingers Thumbs" by Dr. Seus. A book I've always enjoyed. I liked reading it to my nieces so much that my brother once left me a voicemail reading the entire story.

Teagan shares my fondess of the book.

After I read it to her for the ump-teenth time ("again" is now a word in her vocabulary), I told her "night night." She wanted to keep the book, but I put it back in her bookshelf.

Here is Teagan when I checked on her later Sunday night.


Look closer....do you see a book? The sneaky little girl got up and grabbed it. 


And here is Teagan Monday night. I read her a different story Monday, but when I checked on her she was snuggled up with "Hands Hands Finger Thumb."


And then there's Tuesday night. I'm glad my chuckle didn't wake her up. This is becoming amusing.



Is it possible for a child to have a security book, like a security blanket? She has many books but keeps choosing this one to sleep with.

Tonight (Wednesday) I let her go to bed with "Hands Hands Finger Thumbs." I wonder if I'll have to start having to say "night night book," like I do with her stuffed animals.

Too cute! This is why you get a bonus Cuteday this week. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The voicemail was recited from memory, not read. -b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impressive! I think I've memorized all the parts but I get the order wrong.

      Delete