Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mom WTF

It has been brought to my attention that since I'm going part time I will no longer be a ftwm (full time working mom). Which backwards is Mom WTF. I really like the Mom WTF. Mom WTP is not as catchy. I will need to ponder on a new phrase (or just search the internet). You know, some companies consider 32.0 or more hours full time. Can I cheat? I'll be working 32 hour weeks.

So I'm not going part time until Feb 10th. It cannot get here soon enough! I'm going to have a really busy couple of weeks at work with overtime. Overtime pay = good! Overtime hours = bad.

And I have not had a week day off with my little girl since Christmas. I'm itching to have Mommy and Tea day. I think she is too.

Just need to survive the next couple of weeks. I can do it!

It's actually easy working more knowing there is a light ahead.

I have already started looking into Mommy and baby classes. Our library has a toddler book activity on Fridays. And the water park near me has toddler time on Friday mornings. One thing I REALLY hated about working full time was that ALL Mommy & Me classes are on weekdays. Part time is already looking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment