Monday, November 28, 2011

Case of the Mondays

Instead of having zero motivation to go to work this morning, I think I had negative motivation. That's less then zero. I enjoyed spending 5 days with my husband and daughter and was not ready to go back.

My commute was very light. Did I not get the memo that we had Monday off too? Not so lucky. My work was open. I found after a couple of hours at work, I was back to myself. I think my motivation level became positive. This surprised me. I thought my whole day would drag on but it turned out pretty good.

So my real delima for the day is, to put up a Christmas tree with a toddler or not? I usually put it in the corner of my family that has now been taken over by stuffed animals, blocks, and a little riding car. Could Teagan adapt to having her toys moved for a month? Would my ornaments be left alone?

You know you're a ftwm when...you don't want to drive when your coworkers go out to lunch for embarrassment of the spilled Cheerios in your backseat.

No comments:

Post a Comment