Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cuteday Tuesday

I going to try to start a weekly posting on cute things my daughter does. It will be titled Cuteday Tuesday. Visit my site often so you don't miss out :)

Pigtails. Very cute. Enough said. 


One morning Teagan needed a bath due to an overnight bed wetting accident. Mommy and Daddy already took showers and used up all the hot water. Teagan normally takes baths at night so we didn't conserve the hot water. Poor girl had a cold but quick bath. While though she was curled into a ball in the tub, she still refused to get out. Afterwards, I wrapped her in a blanket and placed her in her highchair to eat breakfast. She loved it. Every time the blanket came unwrapped she insisted we rewrap her up, mummifying her arms. Too cute!



One of Teagan's favorite things to do is color. I should take a video of her saying "color." It's not quite right, but sounds very adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment