Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Rambles

While out at Target this weekend, I decided to take Teagan down the toy aisles to get a feeling for what she wanted for Christmas. I showed her two different dolls. The girl owns none. Teagan put up her hands and waved no. Her daddy then showed her a toy helicopter and she got very excited. We both found this amusing. We'll see what Santa brings her.

I have a two day work week this week. As Bret said:  its a Monday/Friday only week. :) Knowing I only have to work two days made my Sunday better. Sometimes, I get sad on Sundays since I have to leave my baby girl the next day.

I'm only working 8 hour days this week. Also, my team is going out to lunch on Monday and we're having a potluck on Tuesday. Perfect bonus to my short week. Mmm. What is it about eating out or potlucks at work that makes me look forward to go into work?

Have a great week everyone!

You know you're a ftwm when...your neighbor comes over and says "Whoa, your house is clean." Yes this actually happened. It is shocking when my house is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment