Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Happy Relaxed Mom

Yes, it does happen. I can be happy and relaxed :) A three day event free weekend will do this. Its been months since we had no plans and I loved it! My house is cleaned, some errands were completed, and lots of family time was had. As we were out driving today, I turned to my husband and smiled. I realized I what a great mood I was in. Can I have a three day weekend every week?

I didn't get my satellite radio in my car fixed on Friday. The dealer needs to order a part. Lame. Hubby worked from home last Friday so it was easy for me to drop off my car. I'm not sure what we'll do when the part comes in. We both  need our cars to drive to work. I wish car service departments were open on weekends or evenings.

I did buy a new frame. It was part of a set so I had to buy the whole set again. They changed some of the frames so I added the extra pieces to my current collection. 3 months later my wall no longer is half finished.

I do not recommend the Command wall hanging strips. I originally used these to prevent lots of holes in my wall. But some of the frames fell, two broke (one I was able to glue back together), and my base board was damaged. I am now using normal wall hooks.

How my wall looked for the past few months

New "Laugh" frame

Bonus extra frames

You know you're a ftwm when ... you don't know how to handle being relaxed since it's not a common feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment