Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Relax Time!

I singled parented it last weekend. While I was giving my daughter a bath one night, I felt the warm water over my hands and thought a bath does sounds nice. I've been working a lot, and running more due to my work's walking contest. I could benefit from a relaxing bath.

After I put Teagan to bed, I started the laundry, worked out, washed dishes, fed the cats, clean the litter boxes, watered the landscaping, took out the trash, chatted with the neighbor who caught me taking out the trash, called my brother, and lastly picked up the family room from toddler-zilla's daily destruction. It was now 9:30pm. I finally got to relax. After a few minutes of my bath I decided it was too hot and I was too tired. I crawled into bed.

So much for that.

Thank goodness my hubby is back home!

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment