Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cuteday Tuesday

Teagan has started tattling. So far its only been about her Daddy.

The other day, her dad put something up that she wasn't suppose to play with. She came to me and repeatedly said "Dad put up" in a whinny voice. It was so hard not to laugh....okay, I did laugh. The way she pouted "Daaaaad' was too cute. This went on till she went to bed. The next morning she told me the same thing "Dad put up." She was still holding a grudge against him.

A few days later, her daddy turned off the TV. Teagan did not like this. Micky Mouse House was on.  Teagan cried to me "Dad TV off."

I like that she tattles on Dad and not me...yet. Of course I support her daddy in his parenting decisions. I bet Teagan will quickly learn tattling on Dad to me won't get her anywhere. Well, except for a few smiles and hugs.

Happy Cuteday.

A Cuteday wouldn't be complete without a photo:

Touchdown!




No comments:

Post a Comment