Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cuteday Tuesday

A month or so ago, I put Teagan in her swim suit cover up before leaving the pool. She had just her diaper on and I caught her skin in the zipper. :( It pinched her little chest and she cried. I felt awful! She talked about it the whole car ride home.

Now every time we zip her in something, whether its her cover up, PJs, or a jacket, she tells us "don't zip the baby." She makes us laugh.

Yesterday I was unpacking a suitcase while Teagan was busy playing her bedroom. After I pulled the zipper close, I heard "Don't zip the baby" come out of her room. Hahaha. She can zone out my orders while I'm looking at her but responds to a zipper sound anywhere. She's such a little cutie.



We went to the beach with her cousins last weekend. Here are some pics. In true toddler form, she wouldn't look at the camera.



Happy Cuteday!




No comments:

Post a Comment