Wednesday, June 6, 2012

They Grow Up Just Right

Often I hear "she's growing up so fast," (referring to my daughter). Sometimes I just agree the person, but honestly I don't. Maybe when she's 18 and moving out of my house I will wonder where the time went, but not today.

I remember thinking when Teagan was a newborn and we were up all hours of the night that 1 year was soooooo far away. When Teagan was finally 6 month's old I said "I can't believe we made it to 6 months" to her daycare owner. She looked in shocked and laughed. The first six months went by sloooooowly and I'm not complaining.

We really try to take in each age. Each stage is my favorite. We love to watch Teagan learn and grow and  we love to see her bubbly personality blossom. Bret and I talk about all the things she can do as she gets older and the things we can share with her.

I try to make the most of every minute I have with Teagan. Our Fridays off are packed with fun things to do.  I don't want to look back and think the time has gone. I want to look back and think of all the memories we made. And to imagine all possibilities the future holds.

Teagan is my daughter, a piece of my heart, and her own person. She's growing up just right.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment