Thursday, October 6, 2011

24 Hours

Its been a while since my last post. I was wondering if I would have enough time for this new blogging hobby. Working full time, being a mommy, and a wife leaves very little time left over. Tonight the husband is playing softball and baby is sleeping. Its ME time. I already worked out too. Go me! 

I know I do not give enough time to my husband and our extended families. And I'm awful at keeping up to date with my long distance friends. I think about them. Does that count?

My ideal day would be 
-Wake up before baby. Shower, get ready, eat breakfast, get my crap ready for the day.
-Wake up baby, play with her
- Drive to work, work, drive home
- Pick up baby from daycare, make/eat dinner
-Hang out with the family (lately we've been either playing "chase me" outside, or have a dance party with YouTube music videos in the family room)
-Put baby to bed (there's a whole schedule just here)
-Do dishes, clean, workout (I've been trying to work out every other day), and if I'm lucky watch TV in bed. But I usually fall asleep within a few minutes. 

Reality:
-Baby wakes up early (5:30am this week....eew. I already gave up hope she'll sleep in this weekend. Sometimes she'll sleep to 7/7:30, but not the past few days).
-Husband  and I try to entertain her while taking showers and getting ready
-Teagan clings to me as I try to make breakfast, pack lunches
-I'll have to change my clothes due to baby slobber, food, or milk stains. 
-I leave for work and Teagan cries. I become sad. Husband texts me that she's happy right after I leave, but my morning is shot.
-Somehow my sleep deprieved self drives to work, usually later than planned.
-Work
-Drive home, get baby from daycare
-Evenings somehow go to plan. They are the best part of my day. 

Weekends will be another post. 

I've learned I can write posts and have them publish in future dates. I hope to write many over the weekend and have them publish throughout the week, since I have little time to do anything on weekdays. 

We're going to the circus this weekend! I cannot wait to see Teagan's reaction. She LOVES animals. I just really hope she likes it and is entertained. I've never taken her to a show before and she is a child that has to move. She never sits still. 

Here are some pictures from last weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment