Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekends

Baby girl LOVED the circus. She sat for one hour. Let me repeat that, ONE HOUR! If anyone knows Teagan they know she does not sit, ever. There was three of us moms and 3 one year olds. We were brave or crazily optimistic. But all the kids enjoyed it.

Our weekends are always busy. Sometimes we need a weekend from our weekends. I once used weekends to catch up on sleep, clean the house, run errands. But that never happens anymore. We're either traveling, or have something local going on (birthday parties, family functions, social events, etc). Ever since we've had Teagan, I feel like we've become more popular. I should probably say our popularity is the same and Teagan is the one everyone wants to see. Bret and I feel guilty declining so we just keep filling up our calendars. There was one point last summer, where we were not home for 6 weekends in a row. Our poor cats are becoming feral.

Is this just a normal part of parenthood?

I'm looking forward to winter when nothing is going on. Bring on the cold.

You know you're a ftwm when....you finally check something off your todo list, 5 new items are added back on.


A real tent circus!

Teagan paying attention

Baby girl and I.  The wet shirt is from a snow cone. I didn't realize  a snow cone could be so messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment