Saturday, October 22, 2011

Moments like these

Teagan melted my heart last night. I'm still in bliss.

We flew up to my parent's house for the weekend. Bret and I are going to a football Saturday at my Alma Mater (I cannot wait!). Teagan will be spending the day with her grandparents.

We boarded the plane but hadn't pushed back from the gate yet. Teagan flew as a lap child. She was looking everywhere. The window, the overhead controls, the tray table, & the people were all very exciting. She was her usual busy self. Then out of no where, she rotated her body towards me. She placed one hand on each of my checks and pulled me in. She kissed me on the lips. A real kiss! This was my first kiss from her. Oh how sweet that was. I'm smiling writing about it.

Her daddy told me earlier in the week he got a kiss. That was suspect, till now. How lucky and blessed we are.

You know you're a ftwm when...you child can make you forgot about a hard week with just one simple gesture.

No comments:

Post a Comment