Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Clean House

Yes, you with your beautifully decorated, clean house. You, I don't like you. Your lack of dust, finger print free windows, and carpet with vacuum carpet lines makes me uncomfortable.

I'm not sure how my house survived last Saturday. We only lock up a few of our key cupboards (under the sink and the china hutch). We thought its good for baby to explorer. We may have to rethink this. The day started off with Teagan breaking one of my bunny bowls. Later on she figured out how to open spice bottles.  We let her play with the spices. They're kind of like a rattle. It looked liked it snowed garlic powder in my kitchen. I couldn't get to Teagan fast enough. She was pretty much rolling in it. After I vacuum her off (which she though was hilarious though she still reeked of garlic), I began cleaning the floor. While doing so, Miss Tea found a glass of water and poured it onto our faux leather couch that cannot get wet. The hubby and I finally got our house back into order and sat down for lunch. Teagan then decided to take a bite out of my foam kitchen mat under the sink.

So yes, you with your free time or childless home. You,  with the miraculously clean house. You, I envy you.

You know you're a ftwm when...despite the fact you clean you kitchen floor every day, its still dirty.


No comments:

Post a Comment