Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby Babbles

I have a sweet story to share.

Last Friday, both the Mr. and I dropped off Teagan at daycare together. As soon as we came in, her little friend N appeared. He pointed and babbled. Teagan ran to him and they started chatting it up. They both went frolicking into the playroom together. I wondered if they could understand each other or even had their own little language.  It warmed my heart seeing the two of them babbling and playing with the same toy together. It was obvious to see how excited they were to see each other.  I tried saying  bye to Tea but she was too busy with N. Mommy didn't matter. Apparently this is an everyday occurrence.

Bret does drop off because I'm a wuss. Maybe we should trade. I leave the house first in the morning and Teagan cries most of the time. Bret stated when he drops her off at daycare she so happy with N that she  never cries.

Friday morning was a good morning. It made me so happy to know Teagan loves daycare and she is building relationships with her little classmates.

You know you're a ftwm when...you need constant assurance you're making the right choices.


I didn't take many pictures this weekend. However, I always take pictures of Teagan sleeping at night when I check on her. Here's a goodie from last week:


No comments:

Post a Comment