Thursday, October 27, 2011

Video Chatter

I just finished a video chat with Bret and Teagan. Loved it! We have a computer hooked up to our TV so Teagan saw me on the TV. She offered me many toys and wanted to share her dinner with me. This was the most interactive she's ever been with a video chat. On previous video chats she didn't seem to notice me. She's not a big TV watcher in the first place.  Her interaction was what this homesick mommy needed. I love watching her grow. 

T minus 24 hours till I'm home. :)

You know you're a ftwm when... time away from your children and your ability to focus are inversely proportional. 

Here's Teagan on Halloween last year. Her daddy thought she wanted to be a green dragon. Every little girl's dream right? I'm looking forward to her trick or treating this year. She will be a kitty. She told me so.

No comments:

Post a Comment